The amount of U.S. dollars in existence is an astonishing $20 trillion for the first time in American history. The price of gold has always been valued by the amount of U.S. dollars issued. ( M2 money supply )
- In 2012 the U.S. Money Supply (by M2) was half what it is today; Gold then was $1,689/oz.
- To account for the amount of dollars the Fed has printed in the last year, gold should be $3,689 an ounce.Today it’s below $1,800/oz.
- Gold needs to double in value just catch up with the amount of dollars printed, and silver has to triple in price.
- Since 2009, the federal debt has exploded from $8 to $28 trillion dollars, hyper-inflating the stock, bond and real estate markets & created the largest financial bubble in history.
- When the stock market crashes, like 2008, unprotected investors and savers will lose up to 70% of their retirement-savings, without Financial Insurance (gold & silver)
- Prepared investors will see extraordinary gains. The last time conditions were even close to this good (2008) gold tripled in price & silver soared 500%, turning $80k into $400,000 in just 2.5 years.
- Bank of America just reported that gold & silver are the cheapest they’ve been, relative to stocks, since 1925. And it’s finally time to aggressively buy tangible assets at 90 year lows.
- After reaching new highs in August of 2020 ($2,067/oz) Gold has pulled back, and is now beginning the next up-leg in the great bull market, which will take it to new highs in the coming months and years ahead. This is the last great buying opportunity, in the world’s cheapest asset.
- “After the 2008 subprime crash, Fed and Treasury printed $700 billion dollars. 2021 Fed and Treasury to print $7 trillion dollars. Biggest crash in history coming! Tech stocks the worst investment. Anyone not buying gold & silver now is a fool.” – Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad Poor Dad.
- Silver had a standout 2020, having gained about 47% in its best year since 2010. That easily outpaced gold’s own impressive 25% return. Yet, silver is still 50% below its recent high of $49 an ounce.
- The push for green energy combined with massive infrastructure spending, and growing investment demand, will keep the silver price rising in 2021 and beyond.
- 20 Years of Silver Gains. Over the past 21 years, silver has produced an average annual return of 11.43% per year.
- Silver prices peaked at inflation-adjusted $120 in 1980. At $26 today, silver is currently about 80% below that peak. And yet, current economic fundamentals like debt, deficits, spending, interest rates and supply/demand outlook are even more bullish, the 1980 $120 level will soon be surpassed.
- “Classic American gold & silver coins have a history of outperforming bullion when prices rise. And you can buy them today at some of the lowest premiums to the price of gold in history. That gives us a rare opportunity to act. Please, make sure you’re taking advantage of it.” – Dr Steve Sjuggerud. #1 ranked True Wealth.
Inflation! Surging commodity prices, including lumber, rising housing costs across the world, and soaring iron ore and copper prices are signs of real inflation. Commodity prices over last year…
- Lumber: +265%
- WTI Crude: +210%
- Gasoline: +182%
- Brent Crude +163%
- Heating Oil: +107%
- Corn: +84%
- Copper: +83%
- Soybeans: +72%
- Silver: +65%
- Sugar: +59%
- Cotton: +54%
- Platinum: +52%
- Natural Gas: +43%
- Palladium: +32%
- Wheat: +19%
- Coffee: +13%
Don’t believe the fake CPI numbers. Inflation is much higher.
Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics – Consumer Price Index.
Never forget, anything denominated in dollars ( stocks, bonds, annuities, CD’s ) loses purchasing power with each passing month…
Gold is the reliable way to pass down generational wealth. Since 1971 the U.S. dollar has lost 90% of its purchasing power, while gold his increase 58 times in value!
Before the end of the current bull cycle, gold could reach $15,000 an ounce, and that is a conservative estimate, Goehring & Rozencwajg managing partner said. “We still believe we will see a $15,000 gold price before this gold bull market is over. For patient investors with long-term horizons, we recommend aggressive accumulation of both gold and silver on any price weakness over the coming months,” he said. “The relationship that we look at is the amount of money that has been printed and the gold price.”
Today for every ounce of gold mined we are now printing $21,322 and for every ounce of silver mined we create $2,573. That’s why many economists believe a massive re- accounting in gold prices is coming. Like during the inflationary 1970’s when gold rallied more than 1,200% and Silver rose a whopping 3,105% from its 1970 low … We could see a 1970’s type gain in prices.
The price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio for the S&P 500 is currently at 36.97 (up from 27.17 a year ago) The long-term historical average P/E for the S&P 500 is around 15.
The 3rd reversal in money market funds assets over the last 20 years has began. Each time this happened the stock market crashed.
In 2021 the stock market may get cut in half, and your money in the bank will lose much of its value. But, gold will continue to protect and grow savings as it has for 5,000 years.
Economists & financial planners have long recommend portfolio diversification and that 10% – 20% of your net worth be devoted to physical gold & silver as financial insurance. To protect your retirement-savings from equity market declines, asset bubbles, global unrest and currency debasement (inflation) and to safety grow your wealth.
Liberty Financial has helped thousands of Americans grow and protect their retirement-savings in tangible Investments. Our commitment to Excellence & customer service has earned us a top consumer investment rating. And made us one of be the top wealth management company’s in America 🇺🇸
- Value: We are one of the few companies with discounted wholesale prices, which means you will receive up to 20% more value for your investment dollar.
- Performance: Our valuevesting system identifies the most undervalued gold & silver coins in the marketplace, that have the greatest upside potential. These recommendations have significantly outperformed bullion prices by a wide margin.
- Guarantee: Our exclusive buyback guarantee means you’re money is safe. You can invest with unlimited profit potential and no downside risk with a guarantee of principal.
There’s never been a better time to rollover your IRA/ 401k retirement-savings, out of the risky stockmarket and low yielding savings accounts, into gold & silver for profits and protection.
Don’t wait for the market to crash 📉 Call (800) 723-8349 now, or order online at LibertyFinancial.org. It could be the best financial decision you make.